Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Arequipa, Peru
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PEN / IRR *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,500 (﷼ 82,344,496) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 14,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)