Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.340 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,582 ($1,671) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)