Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.798 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,413 (R$ 8,032) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)