Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,866 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.380 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,640 ($4,332) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,000 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Guntur costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)