Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.794 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,732 (R$ 7,222) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)