Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,722 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,293 in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 4 hours ago)