Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02149 PEN / PKR *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,500 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,816 (₨177,519) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 30 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)