Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48399 PEN / CNY
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 11% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,334 (11,021元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)