Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.543 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,769 (C$3,841) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)