Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02913 PEN / NPR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,453 (₨ 187,179) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,600 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)