Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.685 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,391 (€1,463) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)