Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14657 PEN / CZK
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,514 (44,440 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,300 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 3 hours ago)