Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04679 PEN / INR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,945 (₨127,057) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)