Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02147 PEN / PKR *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,000 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,864 (₨179,931) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)