Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11062 PEN / TWD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 67% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,869 (71,138 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)