Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.793 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,394 (R$ 8,066) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,900 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (40 minutes ago)