Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02149 PEN / PKR *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,400 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,762 (₨175,043) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Heraklion costs €0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)