Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.324 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,764 ($2,637) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)