Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.269 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,195 (AU$4,493) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)