Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02938 PEN / NPR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 388% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 24,384 (₨ 829,961) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,000 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,164 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)