Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,715 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.411 PEN / CUC *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,731 (2,266 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$135,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 135,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London costs £80 (about 2 hours ago)