Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 808 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04677 PEN / INR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 5% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,500 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,297 (₨91,870) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)