Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.664 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,138 (€2,767) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,900 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)