Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00085 PEN / COP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,000 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,875 (COL$4,565,709) in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)