Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.653 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,564 (€2,071) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)