Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.326 PEN / GIP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 123% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,472 (£2,421) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)