Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06526 PEN / PHP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,703 (Php102,716) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)