Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.185 PEN / TND
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,000 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 2,876 (2,427 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)