Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03910 PEN / BDT
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,988 (Taka 153,157) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,900 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)