Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10958 PEN / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 791 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,649 (51,547 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)