Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06520 PEN / PHP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,366 (Php97,632) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)