Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PEN / COP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,124 (COL$5,143,845) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geelong costs AU$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bago costs 2,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cancún costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)