Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22952 PEN / ZAR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,974 (R 30,386) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)