Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.769 PEN / RON
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,015 (6,518 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,600 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)