Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 100% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,993 (€2,441) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)