Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10813 PEN / THB
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,394 (68,378 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)