Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00882 PEN / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 638 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,548 (515,495 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)