Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.766 PEN / RON
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,800 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,689 (6,125 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)