Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00091 PEN / MGA
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,407 (5,960,592 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)