Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00091 PEN / MGA
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,600 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,341 (4,758,773 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Guntur costs ₨140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)