Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00090 PEN / MGA
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,200 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 5,073 (5,641,998 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)