Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.319 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,711 ($3,227) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)