Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 92% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,011 (€2,446) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)