Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.776 PEN / JOD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 78% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,347 (Dinar 1,748) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,164 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)