Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00280 PEN / IQD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 177% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,449 (4,442,781 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)