Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.559 PEN / TRY
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,200 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,836 (6,860TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)