Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.505 PEN / DKK
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 149% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 11,929 (kr23,635) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)