Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49586 PEN / DKK
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 161% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,051 (kr26,320) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,000 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rotterdam costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)