Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Arcata, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in Arcata, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Arcata, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Arcata, California you would need to make just about $2,307 (15,046元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)