Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Arcata, California, United States
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01065 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Arcata, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Arcata, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Arcata, California you would need to make just about $1,125 (ARS $105,628) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)